Helpful Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vineagr has been hailed by many for all its amazing health benefits for thousands of years.
My grandmother has always sworn by the results and has seen it work for her for the last 50 years. Patricia Braggs is the picture of health and is a great example of someone who has walked the walk. I use the Braggs brand and this is one of my favorite mutli purpose items in my pantry.
. The “mother” of the ACV is the cloudy part with the important enzymes. Gerson Institute sates:
“The mother contains the raw enzymes and gut-friendly bacteria that promote healing.”
I have personally used it as a toner on my face mixed witth water. I have used it on sunburns as well mixed with water. It seemed to bring relief. I have also used white vinegar for cleaning mirrors and surfaces.
A list of uses for Apple cider vinegar that I have used ad found helpful.
1. A toner for skin use half water
2. Relief for sun burn can apply directly with half water mixture or fill a bath
4. a rinse for hair (makes hair very shiny)
5. cooking vegetables
6. salad dressing ( mix with extra virgin olive oil, lemon, and sea salt)
7. as a tea ( mix 1 tbsp acv, 1tbsp raw honey, and cup of hot water
My husband laughs at how often I use things right out of my kitchen for many other things. If you have discovered other uses for Apple Cider Vinegar that you found helpful please share by commenting below.
To your health,
Sources cdc.gov/ Gearson institute